Essential Sales Skills Workshop
By The Business Hive | Event Date: 9 Mar 2017
Between 9:30am and 5:30pm.
The workshop will cover:
- What a 'sales process' should look like
- The 'natural' sales style of each delegate- what is their style and when is it likely to be effective and ineffective?
- How do you build the need (in your client's mind) for your service or product?
- How do you create urgency (to buy) in the client?
- How do you increase the value of your average 'sale'?
- Becoming more effective at cross-selling and up-selling
- How using 'features and benefits' can prevent sales
- Closing (of course!) aka getting the contract / signing the deal etc
- And more!!
The workshop comes with a guarantee - if, by the end of the workshop any delegate doesn't feel any better equipped to increase their sales, Austen guarantees to refund the delegate fee.
The fee per delegate is £295 +VAT which includes refreshments and lunch.
The event will be held at the Double Tree Hilton, Brayford Wharf N, Lincoln, LN1 1YW.
To book, contact Austen Hempstead email@example.com by ringing 07783 030223.
East Yorkshire's new Siemens factory gets 1.5bn deal to build London Underground trains