GWO/RUK Intensive 7 Day Program
GWO Courses Grimsby, GWO Courses Hull, GWO Courses Humber, GWO Courses Yorkshire
By HFR Solutions CIC | Event Date: 27 Mar 2017
HFR Solutions CIC - RUK/GWO 7 Day Intensive Training Program
Date of Next Course: Monday 27th March – Tuesday 4th April
Duration: 7 Days
Venue: Fire Service Headquarters – Hull
Whether you require to revalidate your existing GWO/RUK accreditations or looking to undertake these qualifications to pursue a career working within the Renewables and Offshore Wind industry, HFR Solutions CIC delivers the complete set of training modules during an intensive seven day program.
The complete GWO/RUK training modules incorporates the following training courses;
- Fire Awareness
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Sea Survival (This course will be delivered by one of our partners)
- Working at Height
These courses cover best practice techniques for Working at Height, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling and Sea Survival and meets the required standards of the GWO and RUK trade bodies for any employee, contractor or third party working on wind turbines in the UK.
- Increased knowledge & better insight - Achieve or revalidate your RUK & GWO accreditations
- Upskilled employees and contractors - Better knowledge and confidence for basic fire safety, safe lifting, working at height practices, basic lifesaving and sea survival techniques within a wind turbine and offshore locations
- Better prepared – For taking action and handling potential incidents encountered at an offshore location and wind turbine
- Highly qualified instructors - HFR Solutions CIC instructors are specialists in their discipline
- Ability to apply best practice procedures – For implementing fire prevention, manual handling, working at height, first aid and marine survival techniques
- Increased capabilities - Qualified employees and contractors
- Legislation – Better insight into legalisation and responsibilities that affect your organisation
HFR Solutions CIC – Your Locally Based GWO/RUK Training Partner
Challenging environments, differing training needs, the importance of maintaining the highest levels of health and safety, operating safe systems of work and increased emergency response times all result in the renewables and offshore wind sector requiring a training partner with the competency, expertise, facilities and understanding to meet these requirements.
If your organisation operates from locations such as Grimsby, Hull, Immingham, Scunthorpe, York, Leeds and the regions of Humber, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire and your employees need to undertake any of the GWO/RUK trade body qualifications, please contact HFR Solutions CIC on 01482 398521 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss course availability and your needs in further detail.