IATP – CAT B Asbestos Training ( to include CAT A also)
By The Business Hive | Event Date: 14 Sep 2017
Anyone who carries out any work that may disturb asbestos must receive Non – Licenced Asbestos training.
- What work you are allowed to do
- How to determine if work is licensable
- How to determine if the work is notifiable to the HSE
- What the law requires you to do
- Respiratory Protective Equipment & Personal Protective Equipment
- What methods & equipment to use
- Plan of Works
- Decontamination, personal and area
- Emergency procedures
- Waste disposal
- Task related training
Non Member Rate - £140 + VAT
Venue: Stallard Kane Associates Ltd, First Floor Offices, 11- 23 Market Street, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21 2BL.
To book you place on this course please click here.
'I used to be a mechanic': Queen reminisces with Siemens workers on visit to Hull factory