Mental Health Awareness
By The Business Hive | Event Date: 20 Feb 2018
9:30am until 12:30pm at Stallard Kane Associates, 11-23 Market Street, Gainsborough, DN21 2BL.
DID YOU KNOW…
- 1 in 6.8 people experience mental health problems in the workplace (14.7%).
- Women in full-time employment are nearly twice as likely to have a common mental health problem as full-time employed men (19.8% vs 10.9%).
- Evidence suggests that 12.7% of all sickness absence days in the UK can be attributed to mental health conditions.*
Mental health can have a big impact on a business if not handled well. This course aims to increase the awareness and understanding of mental health issues. Topics covered include:
- What is mental health?
- Noticing the signs of mental ill health – early intervention
- Managing stress in the workplace
- Positive mental health – what strategies can help and support mental health
- Supporting colleagues – in work and those off work due to mental ill health