Top 10 Tips for Retirement and Beyond
By Wilkin Chapman LLP | Event Date: 30 Nov 2017
Wilkin Chapman LLP solicitors will host a FREE seminar in Beverley for people who are coming up to retirement age and seeking advice on what to consider when planning for the future.
Join us on Thursday 30 November 2017, at the Seminar Suite, East Riding College, Flemingate, Beverley, HU17 0GH.
The seminar will cover:
- Planning ahead and starting early
- Why making a Will is not enough
- Long term care fees
- What happens if you become ill
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Using Trusts to protect your family
- The perils of unregulated advisers!
- IHT Issues
- Death Benefits
Andy Collinson - Senior Financial Planner, Informed Financial Planning
Lesley Archer - Partner, Wilkin Chapman LLP
Lucy Butterfint- Senior Solicitor, Wilkin Chapman LLP
3pm - Registration & afternoon tea
3.30pm - Start
5pm - Close
'I used to be a mechanic': Queen reminisces with Siemens workers on visit to Hull factory