We are looking for a qualified accountant for an exciting new position we have with a close client of ours. You will be working for an excellent well known established company in Hull.
You will be employed to produce a service to the client to accurately manage the financial department. You will train and develop your finance team.
- manage stock and ensure controls and procedures are in place
- train and develop the team
- plan and forecast every month
- communicate to the directors
- VAT returns and all relevant forms to be completed
- Implement new procedures and enhance them
- have strong financial control across the board
- research and develop new products
- manage sheet accounts
- prepare monthly files for the directors
- provide all accounting information
- support directors with financial decisions
- set budgets
- organise payroll
- record and monitor staff members absences
Skills and experience;
- computer literacy
- attention to detail
- organisational skills
- critical reasoning and insight
- focus to deliver solutions to the business
- develop and desire to coach colleagues
- motivate your team
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience
- qualified accountant or qualified experience
- chartered accountant - preferred
- Sage 200
- tax planning experience
If you are curious, driven and striving a new challenge, then please gets in touch. Our client would also be interested in a finance controller looking for a step up.
Our client has an excellent team in place, everyone is friendly and they provide a warm welcoming work place for you.
If you feel this is something for you, please email your CV & .
We will be happy to help and assist you with this.