Saltend Power Station, is seeking to recruit an Electrical Technician to work at its 1200MW combined cycle gas turbine cogeneration power plant.
Working within a disciplined team you will be responsible for plant maintenance, performing fault diagnosis and routine maintenance on electrical apparatus and auxiliary equipment. You will work to site procedures and maintenance strategies ensuring operational performance is maintained, and support project work and the supervision of contractors.
Key accountabilities of the Electrical Technician role include:
• Perform fault diagnosis and routine maintenance on complex plant and equipment.
• Ensure maintenance targets are achieved safely and commercially.
• Schedule work using the computerised maintenance management system (CMMS).
• Manage contracts and supervision of contractors.
• Deliver maintenance strategies and procedures.
• Deliver outcomes in all areas of work consistent with quality, health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
Ideally you will be craft apprentice trained, holding a HNC/NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification in a related discipline and have previous experience in the power industry or a process based environment. In return you will receive excellent training and development and a comprehensive benefits package.
Electrical Technician Job Reference: OLR13692
Please note unlike a traditional recruitment agency we guarantee that your application will be viewed by our client. It is a non-consultancy service and we manage the online applications on their behalf.