New recruits at HBP Systems help company growth

By Scunthorpe Telegraph | Posted: 24 Feb 2017

FIVE new appointments at a Scunthorpe-based IT software and service provider have seen the company grow in strength and size as it continues to meet demand.

HBP Systems, based on Woodhouse Road, has brought in two new support staff in Dave Boyd and Carl Whetzel, who both specialise in finance and accounting software. They will work in supporting the varied range of clients that HBP has taken on in recent years. Both new members have numerous years' experience in their specialist areas and are experts in Sage and Pegasus software.

HBP has also expanded its marketing department with the introduction of Alex Rusted as communications co-ordinator, Joshua Anderson as internal business development manager and John Anderton as new sales and marketing manager.

Managing director of HBP, Joanne Dixon, said: "Investing in the number of people we employ is key to our growth as a business and the quality of service we provide as we work with more clients. We have continued to invest in local talents who have the knowledge and experience to help drive our business forward and support local organisations.

"HBP Systems has always been customer focussed, and it's vital for us to support our clients."

The appointments follow the launch of a new vision of 'Best Today, Better Tomorrow'.

Operations director Tony Pearson said Dave and Carl would add strength to his technical team. "We're developing a broader client base and we needed to expand our technical team to make sure we can sustain our customer satisfaction levels," he said.

"We're proud of the fact that 99.3 per cent of clients say they're 'very satisfied' with our work, and the remaining 0.7 per cent are 'satisfied'.

"A larger and stronger technical team will make sure we can sustain those figures during times of growth."



Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Digital & IT News
Share Article

Grimsby News

South Humber Bank Power Station sold by Centrica in shock 318m deal

Hull & East Riding News

Hull firm Spencer Group clocks up record profits thanks to a landmark year of significant projects

Scunthorpe News

34,000 cases identified as Brexit labour risk dawns on employers

Your News

Would you want your employees working from home? Read more in our Your News special report